I'm so sad that it is NASA's last shuttle launch. I think it is so incredible that we can put a shuttle in the atmosphere and travel around space. Simply amazing to me! I wanted to make sure that Colton was able to see the launch and have pictures for him to see when he is older. I still remember the story of Cody's sister Michelle being a baby and G-Mama holding her up to the TV when the shuttle landed on the moon for the first time and we walked on the moon. Very cool memory!!! I wanted a memory like this for our little man.
We talked about the shuttle and what it did and he did get excited when he saw it and showed me that it goes in the air. We had the iPad out at first because I couldn't find it on TV so we pulled up the NASA app. I found it on FOX News and we watched it there. I moved the coffee table and let him stand on it so he could be up high to see the TV real well.
Chillin' watching the iPad
This is a picture of the shuttle on the launch pad.
These next few pictures are of all the astronauts. They each made a sign and showed it to America.
'Goodspeed Atlantis'
God Bless America!
Eating some cereal and keeping a close eye on the shuttle.
Watching so closely and his eyes were glued to the TV.
YAY!!! He was so excited!!
Still eating his cereal and glued to the TV.
Lift Off!!
















No comments:
Post a Comment