Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

My Paintings!

I knew I loved doing artsy type things, but I have found a new Love! There is a place called 'Pinot's Palette' where you go and they take you step by step to paint a picture. They have a calendar of all different paintings and you sign up for the one you want to do. The two times that I have been I went with Shannon & Aimee. We had a great time and it has become a bit of an addiction. The only problem is where am I going to hang these paintings. If I paint them I don't want them to just sit in a closet. So, when I look at the schedule I look for things that I would like in my home. 

The first one we did was some wine bottles, perfect painting for our breakfast nook. The teachers did a great job telling you what to do step by step. 







It's Finished!!!

The second time we went was a painting called 'Candy Skies.' This one wasn't as difficult as our first and I Love how it turned out. On the way home I got to thinking, everyone called my Mom, Candy. 'Candy Skies' great way to think of it that Mom is in the skies looking down on me and my family! Then I showed Cody and he thought of the same thing and then noticed that one of the groups of flowers makes a heart! Very symbolic!! Love, Love, Love it!!! 

Still don't have a permanent home for either of the paintings. Right now they both hang in our breakfast nook. Most nights Colton points to them and says, "Mama's!" 



'Candy Skies!'

No comments:

Post a Comment