Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Baby Announcement

Ok... it has been way too long since I have blogged and I am catching up on so many different things. Some posts may not be in the best order but they are on here!!

For Colton's announcement we took his picture in many different poses. I looked online and saw different poses I liked and we set up our photo studio at home and Cody and I took the pictures. We have fun taking them ourselves and it also gives us a chance to edit them the way we would like them. And of course it allows us to have all of the pictures we take on the computer! We had some people help us with some of the pictures. Thank you Uncle Jay, Aunt Shannon and Uncle Lanny. We are so happy how the pictures turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment