Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Painting with Mommy

I have recently discovered that our little guy enjoys painting! I had this easel at school and I don't use it and I don't have the room at all in my Scholastic Cottage. So, I brought it home for him over the summer and he really enjoys drawing on it with chalk and erasing. I knew painting would be easier for him if it was upright and not on the table. I put a paper bag around the side and have some clothespins that will hold his paper so it wasn't all the way at the top. It worked out so well and we had a great time painting. I saw something they made at school so we were re-creating it and making some other things. Fun times!!


Painting his foot to make a butterfly! We had two different projects going this time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment