Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Growing into his bike... slowly...

Riley gave Colton his old bike. He Loves his new bike but unfortunately his little legs just aren't long enough. He can scoot around a bit but struggles. Soon enough he will grown and the bike will fit him perfectly! Thanks Riley for the bike!!

Scootin around the cul-de-sac. Have I mentioned I absolutely Love that we live on a cul-de-sac. There are only 3 houses that have a driveway and 5 total houses. No traffic and the kids go round and round the cul-de-sac. It is a great "playground" for all the neighborhood kiddos!!

Trying to get off, if his legs were just a bit longer. 

Too hard to ride, so I'm going to push it around!

Look at me Mom, I'm a problem solver!! :)

He has a place in mind and determined to get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment