Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Dad's 60th Birthday!

Dad turned 60 this year on January 29th! Christine wanted to surprise him somehow and came up with a wonderful idea. She called both of Dad's brothers that live in California and Kansas and asked them to come down for the weekend. They agreed!!! Grandma had no idea what was going on. All she knew is that they were going to go to dinner and that Cody, Colton and I were going to come in and surprise him. Little did she know that all three of her boys were going to be there! We recommended go to Myron's Steak House, our favorite restaurant and the place that we went the night we got engaged. We made all the necessary arrangements and had everything planned out. Everyone met at the restaurant and was there in plenty of time for Dad's big surprise! Both Dad and Grandma were so thrilled and very surprised! We had a wonderful evening together celebrating.
Birthday Boy and Christine, his fiance!!! Yep, they are engaged as of New Year's!! We are so happy and excited for the two of you!
Mark, Grandma Gloria, Bruce, Paul
Grand Dude with his little guy. Notice his specialy made outfit for the big celebration!
Chillin with Grand Dude
Cody and I
Grand Dude and Colton hanging out playing on the pool table. I was Shocked when Dad put him up there, and I was panicking as well. Thankfully he didn't spit up on the pool table! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment